Are you looking for your next adventure? Queensland Health is recruiting now!
Queensland has everything that the rest of Australia has, all in one state. Why not explore our backyard – there is plenty to see. From the country to the coast, the outback to the tropics; we have got you covered!
We have world-famous reefs and rainforests, stunning National Parks, and miles of white sandy beaches or a spot of culture is more your style. Wine and dine at our stunning wineries, world class restaurants and indulge your senses with our arts and culture.
We are currently recruiting across various Nursing and Midwifery specialties, including:
- ICU – Adult, Paediatrics and Neonatal
- Accident and Emergency
- Mental Health – Inpatient and Community
- Mental Health – Adult and Child and Youth
- Midwifery including caseload
- General Medicine
- Older persons
- Special Care Nursery
With Queensland Health, you will find the perfect balance of work and lifestyle.
Providing you with a world-class healthcare system, multiple career opportunities and one of the best climates in the world, why wait to move to Queensland?
The Registered Nurse (RN) provides nursing services within the health service settings; and demonstrates competence in the provision of nursing care as specified by registration requirements, Nursing and Midwifery Board of Australia (NMBA) standards and codes, educational preparation, relevant legislation, and context of care.
Benefits of working for Queensland Health
We offer rewarding career opportunities across a wide range of specialty areas across our health services. Working for Queensland Health provides a working environment which embraces professional development, builds capabilities, provides roles with variety and flexibility, supports staff to maximise their health and wellbeing and encourages work/life balance. Some additional benefits include:
- Salary starting from AU$74,281 (£41,708)
- Competitive remuneration packages with access to salary packaging arrangements of pre-tax benefits
- Up to 12.75% employer contribution to superannuation (pension) available
- Incentive and Relocation Packages, negotiable with successful applicants
- Annual leave loading of 17.5%
- Employee assistance and peer support programs - Supporting our staff through challenging times.
- Wellbeing programs - variety of initiatives available to suit all interests and lifestyles
- Additional incentives for rural and remotely located employees
Are you ready to make the move? If you have a minimum of 2 years’ experience in your specialty area
Following submission of your Expression of Interest, we may contact you to discuss appropriate opportunities that match your qualifications and experience, availability, and ability to work at various locations across Queensland.
It is a condition of employment for this role for the employee to be, and remain, vaccinated against COVID-19. This includes having the COVID-19 booster shot (third vaccination) when eligible.