- RCN Bulletin Jobs is committed to protecting your privacy and maintaining the security of any personal information received from you. We strictly adhere to the requirements of the data protection legislation in the UK. The purpose of this statement is to explain to you what personal information we collect and how we may use it.
- We value your privacy - as a registered candidate, your details are only passed on to recruiters using RCN Bulletin Jobs. We do not sell, rent or exchange your personal information with any other party for commercial reasons, however we may contact you with messages on behalf of third parties should you opt-in to be contacted in this way. We will only contact you with your consent.
- We follow strict security procedures in the storage and disclosure of information which you have given us, to prevent unauthorised access in accordance with the UK data protection legislation. We do not collect sensitive information about you except when you specifically knowingly provide it. In order to maintain the accuracy of our database, you can check, update or remove your personal details by clicking the unsubscribe link which is present in every email we will send to you. We use a technology called "cookies" as part of a normal business procedure to track patterns of behaviour of visitors to our site. A cookie is an element of data that our Website sends to your browser which is then stored on your system. You can set your browser to prevent this happening. Any information collected in this way can be used to identify you unless you change your browser settings.
- We will not transfer your information outside the EEA (European Economic Area) without first obtaining your consent.
- If you have any questions about privacy please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Our website also serves banner adverts to publicise jobs and services that you may be interested in. Some of these ads may also place cookies on your device from our ad server located and occasionally from other advertiser networks. These cookies may use online behavioural advertising cookies which may help deliver adverts based on other sites you have visited. The social media icons on our site will also set cookies on your device.
If the cookie originates from our domain it is known as a first party cookie whereas the domains that are placed from sites other than our own are known as third party cookies. You can control whether these types of cookies are accepted by your device or not by changing the settings in your browser.
We do not recommend disabling first party cookies as these control your main preferences on the site and the log in system so your experience of our site will be affected should you choose to do this.